â€œA morning coffee is my favorite way of starting the day, settling the nerves so that they don’t later fray, let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy.â€
Coffee lovers love the pleasing smell of finely brewed coffee especially in the morning because coffee has a way to brighten moods. If you are a serious drinker you would know what it means to live a day without coffee. Weâ€™d rather exchange our last dime for a cup of coffee than to eatâ€¦ahâ€¦a hamburger. Coffee means a lot to us. So this brings me to a conclusion that coffee can be best described to human as Coffee, Habits, Human-nature, Humor and Morning.
â€œCoffee is a language in itselfâ€ â€“Jackie Chan
Without a further ado, letâ€™s quickly dive into the main context â€˜The Expresso making machineâ€™.
Espresso coffee is a blend of several different types of coffee beans from different countries. The beans are roasted until they are dark and oily-looking. This same beans are ground very finely even much finer for a drip coffee maker. A shot of espresso is made by forcing about 1.5 ounces of hot water through tightly packed, finely ground espresso coffee. If everything goes well, what comes out is a dark brown, slightly thick liquid with a small amount of crema (like a foamy stuff on beer) on top.
Cappuccino, cafe latte and cafe mocha are just a few out of several other different types of expresso which are made with one or more shots of espresso. So if you go to a cafÃ© and ask for an espresso, what you will get is a shot-sized glass holding a small amount of very strong coffee.
â€œCoffee and chocolateâ€”the inventor of mocha should be sainted.â€ â€“Sinclair Cherise, Hour of the Lion
19 Bar Espresso Machine, the most popular semi-automatic Espresso coffee Machine
Over the years there has been vast growth in the consumption of Espresso both in U.S and around the world. In almost every city here in America, you can’t walk more than a couple of blocks without seeing a cafe or espresso cart — they’re in bookstores, grocery stores, Laundromats, gas stations and movie theatres. Drive-through esprÂesso shops in parking lots. Sometimes an espresso cart will just park on the sidewalks.
These cafÃ© and expresso carts and people have been buying espresso machines for their business, homes and family or group travels too. These machines are smaller than the commercial machines found in cafes, but they work on the same principles. In this article, we’ll review an outstanding machine cheaper, durable, easy to use espresso machine â€œThe 19 Bar Espresso Machine, most popular semi-automatic Espresso coffee Machine, Italian pressure espresso coffee machineâ€ that has a lot of distinct features which makes it the best choice. Believe me.
Prepare the flavored homemade espresso, cappuccinos, and lattes like an expert when you use the Gustino 19-Bar Pump Espresso Machine. This high-performance machine uses a 19-bar pump system to ensure rich, crema-topped milk-infused coffee drinks.
Gustino Basic Features and Performance
Gustino Product Features:
- Thermo-block and crema system.
- 19 Bar ULKA pump, perfect for delicious Espresso.
- Steaming bar, to jet steam/hot water, good for foam making, and perfect for latte or Cappuccino.
- Single/double-cup option. Stainless permanent filter (durable), 1.2 L detachable water tank (easy to add water).
Gustino Full detailed product specifications
- Brand: Gustino
- Model: GS680
- Operation Source: pump
- Operation Method: Semi-Automatic
- Pressure: 19 Bar
- Built-in Grinder: None
- Tank Capacity: 1.6L
- Power (Watt): 920W
- Voltage: 120-220V-50Hz
- Features: Pause-and-serve, Permanent Filter, Timer
- Cup Filler: Single/Double
- L*W*H: 210MM*260MM*330MM
- Gross Weight: 7.62Kg
- Material: Stainless steel, stainless filter and other accessories
- Certification: GS, RoHS, CE
- Capacity (Cup): 5-10 cups
Getting to Know your 19 Bar Espresso Machine
The control board in this machine contains the on/off switch, pre-heat indicator lights and a control valve (button). One of the lights indicates that the machine is on, and the other indicates if the heating chamber is up to the proper temperature. The valve is used to start the flow of water through the coffee in the porta-filter or to start the flow of steam from the steam lever. It also engages one of two micro-switches that control the pump and heating element.
Steam Lever with steam nozzle set
The steam lever is used to heat and froth milk for use in various espresso drinks. This lever is connected to the heating vessel. When the user puts the valve in the steam position, steam from the heating vessel is released out of the lever and into the milk.
This is like a reservoir that holds the cold water used in the espresso machine. It is not pressure-tight or heated, and it is easily removable.
The pump draws water out of the separated tank and pumps it into the heating chamber at high pressure.
Ultra-fine filter funnel
The ultra-fine filter funnel is the removable part of the machine the holds the ground coffee. Inside the basket is a small removable screen into which the ground coffee is packed. On the bottom of the basket are two spouts where the espresso comes out.
Heating Chamber and Warm cup compartment
The heating chamber and warm cup compartment is a sturdy, stainless-steel structure with a heating element built into a groove in the bottom. The resistive heating element is simply a coiled wire, very similar to the filament of a light bulb or the element in an electric toaster, which gets hot when you run electricity through it. In a resistive element like this, the coil is embedded in plaster to make it more rugged.
The heating chamber also contains a one-way valve that lets water into the chamber from the pump, but not back into the pump from the chamber.
Single/double powder bowl holder
This is very crucial because the powder bowl holders hold removable bowls that usually contains powdered coffee. Usually, it can be one or two cups.
Apparently, there are many other features of this product like the temperature controller, Cappuccino system and the fine stainless just to mention a few.
Guide to the Perfect Espresso
â€¢ Make sure to use clean, cold water when filling the removable water tank.
- If you are making an espresso, ensure that the water ï¬‚ows through the espresso filter at the correct speed. If it is too slow, the espresso will be over extracted â€“ too dark and bitter, with a blotchy and uneven crema on top. If it ï¬‚ows too quickly, the espresso will be under-extracted â€“ the proper ï¬‚avor wonâ€™t have had time to develop and there maynot be a crema or it will be thin and only around the edges.
- You can alter the water ï¬‚ow by adjusting the strength of your tamp or by changing the coarseness of your grind. If the ï¬‚ow is too fast, press down firmly, or choose a finer grind. If the ï¬‚ow is too slow, ease the pressure of your tamp or choose a coarser grind.
- Grinding beans just before use will generate the optimum ï¬‚avor. They can keep for a very long time provided they are stored in an airtight container kept out of sunlight, in a cool, dry spot.
- If using pre-ground espresso, make sure that you select a grind specifically for espresso/cappuccino machines.
- If grinding the beans at home, make sure that you select a fine espresso grind.
User Maintenance Instructions
This appliance requires little maintenance. It contains no user-serviceable parts. Any servicing requiring disassembly other than cleaning must be performed by a qualified appliance repair technician.
Care & Cleaning Instructions.
- Always make sure Espresso Maker is unplugged and allow to cool before attempting to clean. To avoid burns on fingers or hands, always make sure the POWER light is off. NEVER touch the filter basket holder or steam wand immediately after brewing or steaming. Allow all parts to cool thoroughly before touching.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug or unit in water
or other liquid.
- After every use, remove the filter holder and filter basket, discard used coffee grounds.
- Wash the filter holder and filter basket in hot, sudsy water. The stainless steel filters and filter holder should be rinsed under water immediately after use to remove all coffee particles.
- If necessary, clean the filter basket with a kitchen brush. A pin may be used to clear clogged holes of either filter basket or the steam wand. Dry thoroughly.
- The inside of the brew head should be wiped with a damp cloth to remove any coffee particles
- Remove the drip tray cover. Empty water or coffee from drip tray. Dry with a clean cloth.
- Wipe the exterior of the Espresso Maker with a damp cloth to remove superficial stains. For stubborn stains, use a nylon or plastic pad with a non-abrasive cleanser. Do not use metal scouring pads or abrasive cleansers.
- Dry and replace disassembled parts.
The fact that we have reviewed this product based on all it good use doesnâ€™t mean the machine is 100% perfect. People have sent feedbacks about the challenges they are facing using this product. The solution is you reading this article. Also you can check more details in the userâ€™s guide.
â€œThe fresh smell of coffee soon wafted through the apartment, the smell that separates night from day.â€ â€“Haruki Murakami Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his Years of Pilgrimage.
Either for home, espresso carts or cafÃ©, Gustino 19 Bar Espresso Coffee Machine is affordable, durable, fast and easy to use. So, Iâ€™d recommend this machine to anyone who is just coming into the game or pros.